Tuesday, January 14, 2014

MY LIFE IN POLITEKNIK UNGKU OMAR

Assalamualaikum..
I just wanted to share a little story about my life during my study at the Polytechnic Ungku Omar. Before I study at PUO, I'm Uitm Arau student. On the first day i came here, everyone is busy making new friends but I was looking for my friends who have been separated for a long time. Eventhough i have a lot of new friends but for me, no one can be like my old friends.  New students are required to attend all the activities such as orientation. Eventhough the orientation is a very boring thing but we have no choice. Seriously i told you  that since i'm in primary school i really hate orientation day. We are required to line up according to our respective departments. When i arrived at the place we need to line up, I found that no other woman in my department!!! I feel very embarrassed. Everybody just line up quietly and do their own thing. Before this at my old school, mechanical student is uncontrollable . Suddenly, 4 girls came towards me. At that time i can smile brightly. Finally my department still have another girl. But I'm still the only girl in course of diploma in mechanical engineering. During the first time the i met with the boys that same course with me, I felt very boring and I felt like i don't have any confident that I can survive here. Even the school I was used to study before this, there were so many guy and just 5 girl in the class, the male student were very friendly but it is different here. I try to think positively as "perhaps everyone still shy ". I'm  staying in a hostel in Block F and it is the last block. I am used to staying in hostels since I was 13 years old. So that not a problem for me to be away from my family. At here, lecturers also have a lot of experience. The schedule of classes here also I was familiar because it's not so different by the time I was studying at uitm ago. The biggest challenge for me is whether I can survive to studying here or not because I'm a person who likes a nomadic. sometimes if i felt bored i will find a new place for started my new life. I hope I will be successful. For me in the end , only the strongest will earn the " medal" .  In this world everybody will classify us to either being no 1 or dropping out. Everything will be as experience no matter sweet or bitter. when i felt like giving up , i will look back on how far i have already go. Despite that i will just go straight and never look back and regret . Pray for my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment